1. Maintains and updates database of accounts.
2. Prepares invoices and bank deposits
3. Completes payments and provides support to expenses by receiving, verifying and reconciling invoices and bank statements.
4. Maintains copies of vouchers, invoices and other related documents for file.
5. Calculates, posts business transactions, processes invoices, and verifies accounting data for use in maintaining accounts payable records.
6. Provides clerical support necessary to settle financial obligations of the Company.
7. Performs other accounting or financing-related tasks that may be assigned to him/her from time to time.
Ø Graduate of Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance-related course.
Technical or work experience requirement:
Ø Preferably with at least two (1) years in related field.
Ø Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft applications, financial and taxation processes.
Ø Strong mathematical, analytical skills and attention to details.
Ø Can work with minimum supervision and able to handle multiple tasks.
Negros Autozone Motors, Inc.
Excel Coil Coating Corp.
GKMM Construction and Supplies, Inc.
Fast Transit Corporation
Cebu, Quezon, Quezon, CebuAgreement
NIPPON PAINT (COATINGS) PHLIPPINES INC.
Slash Tech Solutions Corp.
Maximum Solutions Corporation
GOLDEN KEY CORPORATION
Abomar Equipment Sales Corp.
Cebu, Cebu₱11,000 - 15,000 per month