This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
Earn up to 21k per month plus additional incentives, allowance, benefits and a lot more.
The Dream Job defined
As a Customer Care Specialist, you are the primary brand advocate of the account you will be assigned to. You will deliver outstanding support to the customers and clients of the world's biggest and most sought-after brands.
Your day-to-day in a nutshell
• Answering incoming calls from customers
• Resolving customer inquiries/requests
• Developing and maintaining accurate files
• Ensuring customer requests are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
• Utilizing various client-based tools and applications for customer management and servicing
• Providing cutting-edge service in a friendly, confident and knowledgeable manner
Ready to #EmbraceDifferent?
You may be our next Customer Experience Champion if you:
• Are you a college graduate, with or without BPO experience
• Have an experience of at least six (6) months in the BPO industry; but candidates without BPO experience are also welcome to apply
• Have good English communication skills
• Have working knowledge on computers
• Have good customer service, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
• Are willing to work in shifting schedule
Here's what's in store for YOU!
• Paid training
• Competitive salary
• Monthly performance incentives
• Benefits after six (6) months
• Vacation entitlement upon hire
• Career pathing and advancement opportunities
Just Click APPLY NOW or SIGN UP in this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-y1KAZPWejeK1U_3nsLREuFbBtv18-_oJGjvayn49q6XS2A/
Expect a call/sms from one of our representative to discuss everything
Talk to you soon. Have a great day!
Join us and #EmbraceDifferent with the world's best brands!
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 1
Availability for travel: Yes
Availability for change of residence: Yes
People with disabilities: Yes
Siegen HR Solutions, Inc.
PRAXXYS Solutions, Inc