This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
• Record and maintain financial transaction in general ledger, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and proper coding.
• Perform regular bank reconciliations, verify, and reconcile discrepancies in accounts and resolves issues promptly.
• Process invoice, vendor payments and customer receipts accurately and in timely manner, monitor account receivable aging and follow up on overdue payments.
• Prepare and analyze financial statements, balance sheets and income statements. Assist in generating financial reports for management review.
• Review and process employee expense reports, ensuring compliance with the company policies and proper expense allocation.
• Assist in month end and year end closing procedures, including journals entries, accruals and reconciliations.
• Ensure compliance with the accounting standards and regulations and internal controls. Assist in audits and provide necessary documentations.
• Collaborate effectively with cross - functional teams, auditors and external stakeholders as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance or related field.
• CPA designation is preferred but not must.
• Hardworking, dependable, and mature.
• Proven experience in accounting and bookkeeping or related roles
• Proficiency in using accounting software and tools.
• Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills both oral and written.
• Team player and ability to work independently.
• High level of integrity and commitment to maintain confidentiality.
Joya Import and Export Corp.
RETAIL DYNAMICS INDUSTRIES INC
MetroManila, Manila, TaguigAgreement
Oxytec Solutions Inc.
Cebu, Laguna, CebuAgreement
MetroManila, Manila, PasigAgreement
Ramon F. Garcia & Co., CPAs