In 1999, Blaine established its toll/manufacturing arm, REFAMED RESEARCH LABORATORY CORPORATION, to give customers all the benefits of customized quality products. RRLC is a Certified ISO 9001:2008, GMP Certified, globally competitive Philippine based company that incessantly invest on research and technology geared towards development of animal health & nutrition including contract manufacturing. We produce and market world class product amongst which includes veterinary preparations, feed concentrates, additives, premixes, anchored solidly on the principles of manufacturing integrity utilizing only the best & reputable ingredients available in the market today.
In 2008, Blaine formed its Food Division into BLAINE FOOD CORPORATION, a food raw materials provider and product development / customization. BFC is dedicated in serving food industry through our adherence to robust and highest standard of Manufacturing Services & Marketing of specialty ingredients, nutritional premixes, flavor compounds, spice and seasoning blends intended for different food applications. Our dedicated staff has more than 40 years of combined experiences in production, quality assurance, research and development, including sales and marketing. Our HALAL certified plant allows us to serve a wide range of markets, both local and international.
Likewise, in 2008, Blaine solidified its business of providing raw materials to the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, personal and home care industries through the creation of BLAINE PERSONAL AND HOME CARE CORP. BPHCC is committed to provide impeccable product and service that allows it customer to receive maximum benefits in terms of performance and profitability.
1. Works in researching and developing/improving all products in accordance with market demands and adheres to cGMP, Food Safety, HACCP and FSSC protocols.
2. Ensures updated raw materials pricing are being adapted in the product costing.
3. Conducts sensory evaluation, laboratory analysis, shelf-life test and stability studies on new products.
4. Establishes storage and handling requirements to newly developed and existing products.
5. Sets/prepares product standard and specification for all new products launched.
6. Conducts technology transfer from laboratory scale to pilot scale to production/commercial scale.
7. Evaluates competitors' products to assist with product development.
6. Provides technical support for both external and internal customers.
8. Conducts product application and series of test to newly developed and existing products.
9. Prepares prototype samples as requested by Sales and clients.
10. Provides technical assistance and aids sales team in presenting the products such as product application and development assistance for customers and complaints resolution.
11. Responsible for requisitioning the new materials needed in developmental, sourcing in coordination with Purchasing and the accreditation of qualified sources.
12. Prepare monthly progress report and conduct any needed coordination meeting.
13. Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of Products and Processes by proposing, conducting and validating innovations.
14. Monitors team metrics and objectives ensuring meeting Team KPIs.
15. Performs other functions that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
Preferably a graduate of B.S. Chemistry, B.S. Chemical Engineering, B.S. Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy, BS Food Technology or any related courses. A professional board license and Masters degree would be an advantage.
Preferably with 3years and above of relevant work experience in a pharmaceutical, animal health food industry and personal care manufacturing laboratory. Able to develop and implements R and D procedures and techniques.
Must have an extensive Research and Product Development experience.
Must have basic knowledge on cGMP, HACCP, Food Safety and ISO principles and their implementation.
Our Manufacturing processes brings out the best taste in food products through our flavors, herbs, and spices. That add nutritional value through our vitamins and minerals. We customize powder and liquid flavor mixes, seasoning mixes, and vitamins premixes according to our client's requirements and guarantee the best value and satisfaction to our clients.
Beauty Elements Ventures Manufacturing Inc.
Monde Nissin Corporation
Mega Global Corporation
San Miguel Corporation
MetroManila, Manila, TaguigAgreement
Save the Children
STAFF DOMAIN INC.
MetroManila, Manila, PasigAgreement