Summary of Function:
The HR/ Admin is behind-the-scenes collaborators whose main job responsibilities is focused on helping HR Department. HR/ Admin work often in nature, involves documentation of policies, rules, grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports and compensation and benefits administration.
Job Type: Full time
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Location: Quezon City (Nearest Landmark Robinsons Magnolia)
SKILLS and WORK EXPERIENCE:
• At least three (3) years of working experience in the related field are required for this position;
• Experience in handling Government Statutory Benefits (SSS, Philhealth, HDMF & BIR)
• With experience in Grievance Management, releasing of Memorandums and Announcements;
• Knowledgeable in Timekeeping and Recruitment;
• Exposure in all facets of HR is an advantage;
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications, especially Excel and Word;
• Above average communication skills;
• Able to start immediately;
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
3 years of experience
Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Communication and persuasion, Writing
Availability for travel: Yes
Availability for change of residence: Yes
People with disabilities: Yes
Maria Management Specialists Corp.
Golden Topper Group Inc.
MetroManila, Manila, TaguigAgreement
Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines, Inc.
KMC MAG Solutions Inc
BW Manufacturing Corporation
J-K Network Manpower Services