This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Candidate must have a strong background in all facets of accounting
• Candidate must be well versed in general/cost accounting, payables, financial statements preparations
• Proficient in computerized accounting and Microsoft program is an advantage
• Highly organized, meticulous with details and self motivated
• Matured and can work well with different types of people
• Exposed in making inventories and preparation of financial statements and reports
• Computer proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills. With strong leadership skills
• Knowledge in auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
• Knowledge in payroll system is an advantage.
• Knowledgeable in SAP and POS is an advantage.
• Candidate must have a high sense of responsibility, should be keen on details
• Good in analytical and organizational skills, and able to work with minimum supervision
• Flexible, HONEST, discreet and trustworthy. Able to multi-task duties.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and open to changes. A team player, patient and pressure oriented.
• Can start immediately.
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 2
Language(s): English ,Tagalog
Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Accounting Software
Availability for travel: Yes
Availability for change of residence: Yes
Delta Milling Industries, Inc.
Sanden Cold Chain System Philippines Inc.
Fugelman Services Providers, Inc.
M2MJ Human Resources Consulting
MULTISTYLE SPECIALIST INCORPORATED
J-K Network Manpower Services
MetroManila, Manila, MakatiAgreement
RBK Property Consultants Inc
MetroManila, ManilaPHP 50,000
Davao Bay Coconut Oil Mills Inc.