This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
8:00 AM - 12:00 NN AEST (Part-time)
Our client is an Australian businessman with a number of businesses and investments in Australia, Hong Kong and the US. Currently in the CTO / CFO for a crypto currency trading firm, he is looking for a bright Accountant to help manage the finances and reporting requirements for a number of private companies and trusts, along with his personal finances.
What you'll do:
* This is a fully remote job, requiring your own internet and laptop. We'll be regularly communicating via slack and videoconference.
* Manage the bookkeeping, regulatory reporting and general accounting for a small software consulting firm in HK. Expected -50 transactions / month
* Manage the bookkeeping, regulatory reporting, BAS, tax return preparation and day to day accounting for a private consulting firm in Australia. Expected -50 transactions / month
* Manage the bookkeeping, investment monitoring and tax return preparation for 3 private trusts in Australia. Expected -30 transactions / month
* Manage personal finances in Australia including tax returns and investment management
* Prepare regular financial analysis across the consolidated group, helping to track overall profitability.
* Analysis to optimise investment mix and minimise tax exposure
* Use Xero , excel and other investment management software to perform the above
* Ad hoc research into grants, government regulations, tax implications and potential investment prospectus
* Managing the application and wind down processes for bank, brokerage, loan, new entity and investment applications
Depending on experience you will either submit tax returns for all entities yourself, or liaise with an external accounting firm.
What you'll get:
* A chance to learn and conduct investment analysis for many new opportunities as they arise
* An understanding of business process and regulatory requirements across multiple global regions
* Lots of variety in your day, with new topics and business issues regularly arising
* Flexible hours. As long as you deliver timely results, and are available to discuss matters at short notice, you are free to work when and where you wish.
Who you are:
* High numerical and verbal intelligence. As part of the interview process you'll undergo some general mental aptitude tests
* Highly diligent , with a proven track record of 'getting things done'.
* A fast learner
* A pragmatic researcher, able to research a new topic, synthesise relevant sources and present me summary conclusions.
* Have experience with Xero
* Accounting degree, with CPA, and preferably ASA accreditation
* Experience submitting Australian company and trust tax returns
* Experience accounting for foreign exchange
GF Micro Optics Philippines, Inc. (formerly NSG MICRO)
KCD Builders Corp
Value Chain Solutions Inc
Tops Ocean Philippines Inc.
Tops Ocean Philippines Inc.
Environmental Ventures Marketing, Inc.
Pacific Sun Solutions, Inc.