This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
We are looking for a Videographer to join our live events team. Depending on the size and nature of the event, you may set up and record footage independently or with a crew.
Our ideal candidate maintains their own video and audio recording equipment, has experience using video editing software, and enjoys presenting a complete, polished project on deadline.
Since we commonly use these videos on social media for promotion, it is important that the product we deliver meets the client's specifications.
Candidates with experience in photography and graphic design are preferred.
Videographer Duties and Responsibilities
• Record video using professional equipment;
• Post-production video editing;
• Set-up lighting and audio equipment;
• Maintain equipment;
Videographer Requirements and Qualifications
• Associate degree in a relevant field is a plus;
• A minimum of 1-3 years of experience using professional recording equipment;
• Knowledge of video editing software, including Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and After Effects;
• Animation design skills are a plus;
• Ability to work independently or on a team;
• Technical skills;
Expected Start Date: 8/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From Php25,000.00 to 35,000.00 per month
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• videographer and/or editor: 2 years (Preferred)
Ortigas Pasig City or Quezon City Panay Avenue
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 2
Knowledge: Adobe Photoshop, Video editing, Communication and persuasion
Availability for travel: Yes
Availability for change of residence: Yes
People with disabilities: Yes
Sun Life Financial
MetroManila, Manila, TaguigAgreement
Monde Nissin Corporation
INVICTUS FOOD PRODUCTS CORP.
Faire Technologies, Inc.
VST ECS Phils Inc.
MetroManila, Manila, PasigAgreement