Beepo is a Probe Group company, a full service Australian owned outsourcing company, with a team of 15,000 across 6 countries - the largest and most diverse Australian owned customer experience outsourcing provider.
Our Beepo office is located in Clark, Pampanga. We provide exceptional workforce support to clients all over the world. Our primary focus is to help businesses grow sustainably with the help of fantastic Philippine talent.
You will be supported by a great working environment, leading benefits, and an opportunity to meet your career goals. You will be able to apply your skills and innovative thinking to this role. This is an opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process end to end payroll in Employment Hero fortnightly
• Manage general ledger daily, weekly and monthly
• Bank and account reconciliation
• Daily ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
• Daily inventory
• Journal reconciliation
• Monthly supplier rebate reconciliation
• Monthly superannuation processing
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Accounting or related
• At least 3 to 4 years of end to end Australian payroll experience including processing of Superannuation
• Experience in bank, journal and supplier reconciliation
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Apps
• Ability to adapt to new tools and software
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Has 'can-do' attitude (willingness to learn)
• Has great communication skills
• Has great attention to detail
• Team Player
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Experience in Employment Hero, Xero or similar payroll software would be an advantage
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 3
Availability for travel: No
Availability for change of residence: No
People with disabilities: Yes
LamAsia Builders and Supply Corp.
Panasonic Industrial Devices Philippines Corporation
Philippine Space Agency (PhilSA)
Primus@Knowledge Specialists, Incorporated
BESTOPTIONS ASSISTANCE INC.
MetroManila, Manila, PasigAgreement