This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
Engineering and Manufacturing
A multinational Manufacturing Company is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot equipment.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring and repairing utilities and equipment
• Performing scheduled maintenance
• Developing continuous improvement programs for the department
• Assisting the Engineering Supervisor in monitoring projects.
Qualifications/ skills required:
• Must be a Licensed Mechanical Engineer
• At least 2 years working experience in a Manufacturing or Engineering industry
• Proficient in PLC programming & troubleshooting
• Knowledgeable on machines used in printing / packaging industry.
If you have the above skills with strong leadership qualities and are looking to make a difference, don't hesitate to send your details now for an interview! ((+63) 917 867 6445 / +63 (2) 8631 1525 / ***@i21recruitment.com).
Phone: +63 2 8631 1525
QC Styropackaging Corporation/Multiplast Corporation
CITIZEN MACHINERY PHILIPPINES, INC.
Japan Tobacco International
Mega Soft Hygienic Products, Inc.
Riverdale Confectionery Industry Inc.
MetroManila, Quezon, Quezon, ManilaAgreement
Monde Nissin Corporation
KMC Solutions, Inc.
MetroManila, Manila, MakatiAgreement