Grounded on a performance-based culture, MVC continues to provide its employees with a total compensation philosophy that not only complies with government-mandated benefits but strives
to match or even surpass current industry practices.
Get on our road now and together, let's make a difference! #EnhancingLives
As an Internal Auditor, you are responsible in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities; evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the management controls over those activities; determining whether organizational unit in the
company are performing their planning, accounting, custodial, or control activities in our compliance with management instructions, applicable statements of policy procedures and in a manner consistent with both company objectives and standards of administrative practice; planning and executing audits in accordance with Philippine Standards on Auditing (PSA) and
International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IIA); reporting audit findings including identification of the condition, criteria, cause and effect when practicable and
recommendations including solutions as far as it is practicable; performing special reviews at the request of management.
Coordinate with TOSOH and ensure compliance to their subsidiary requirements by submitting various reports such as but not limited to Internal Control Report (ICR) and J-SOX Evaluation Reports as scheduled.
What your day to day activities looks like...
· Serve as a member of the Internal Quality Audit Team of the different ISO management systems adopted by the company such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
· Conduct Internal Audit
· Assures conformance to planned assignments.
· Reviews the effectiveness of the quality system.
· Prepares an audit program including scope of the audit.
· Make oral and written presentations to management during and at the conclusion of the examination, discussing deficiencies, comments and suggestions to improve operations and reduce cost.
· Prepares formal written reports, expressing opinions and/or suggestions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and efficiency with which activities are carried out.
· Prepares necessary internal control monitoring report to Management and Audit Committee (including Internal Control Review report to TOSOH and evaluation of ERM)
What you must have...
· You must be a Certified Public Accountant
· Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting and audit principles
· Must be able to work in a variety of environment with minimum supervision
· Good command of English - proficient in both oral and written communication
· Must have good interpersonal skills, an excellent working attitude, hardworking and diligent
· Ability to apply consultative approach in delivering audit results to clients
What we offer...
· Rice and Transportation Allowance
· HMO benefits including all qualified dependents
· Group and Life Insurance
· Guaranteed Annual Salary Increase
· Performance Bonus depending on companys' revenue
· Christmas Grocery
· Voucher Allowance
Mabuhay Vinyl Corporation
Cebu Autocentrale Corp. - Suzuki Auto Cebu North
UNIVERSAL STAFFING SERVICES, INC.
QAR 9,100.00 per month
Dwightsteel Building Systems, Inc.
Cooperative Bank of Cebu
Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
ATC Sendar Marketing, Inc.
Cebu, Quezon, Quezon, CebuAgreement
Keep Diving Scuba World Corp.
Cebu, Cebu₱15,000 - 17,000 per month
Mactan Rock Industries, Inc.
Formidea Business Consultancy & Learning Services Inc.