- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Identify future staffing needs.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 1
Availability for travel: No
Availability for change of residence: No
People with disabilities: Yes
United Auctioneers Inc.
SENDIVA LOGISTICS CORP.
MetroManila, Manila, TaguigAgreement
GEMAR INTERNATIONAL PHILIPPINES CORP.
MetroManila, Manila, MakatiAgreement
Rider Levett Bucknall Philippines, Inc.
Lumar Pharmaceutical Laboratories Inc.