This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
Monitors and enhances agent effectiveness by evaluating customer interactions via phone and delivering constructive feedback to the agent in order to improve call quality and customer satisfaction. Identifies call strengths and opportunities and provides relevant techniques to ensure a world class service is being delivered consistently to our customers.
- College graduate (Bachelor's degree)
- Customer Care Agent II or higher
- Quality or coaching experience
- Candidates should be amenable to work onsite in Vertis North Quezon City
- Should be flexible working on shifting schedules including night shift.
- At least a year of experience in coaching and quality call monitoring
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Combine technical knowledge with customer expectations and offer creative solutions to complex problems in a timely and efficient manner .
- Display judgement, diplomacy, and collaboration skills to interact positively and communicate appropriately with team members, leadership and customers.
- Responsive, flexible, and open to process changes with aptitude to receive and deliver clear feedback
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Dynamic questioning techniques
- Employ reason when handling emotional topics
- Distinguished interpersonal skills and tenacity to build rapport and strong relationships
- Proficient knowledge of Google programs including but not limited to Sheets, Docs, Slides, Forms and ability to learn new systems rapidly.
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 2
Availability for travel: Yes
Availability for change of residence: Yes
Kristallis BPO Philippines Inc.