This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
We are looking for a passionate BOOKKEEPER for our growing team!
Responsible for maintaining the client's financial data, including the recording of daily transactions to ensure accurate financial reporting, compiling and keeping source documents for audit trail, ensuring legal requirements compliance,
processing accounts payable and receivable and assisting in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
Directly reporting to Accounts Team Leader
Coordinates with Cebu and Australian Team
Function and Tasks:
- Entering day to day financial transactions
- Assist in Accounts Payable
- Invoicing and recording daily account collections
- Account Reconciliation
- Office supplies and Asset Inventory
- Other accounting and administrative task as may be delegated
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy, Management Accounting or its equivalent
- At least 1 year proven work experience in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Knowledge in automated financial and accounting reporting systems
such as XERO, Cin7, Checkfront, Shopify
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Good English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, able to multitask and work independently
- High level of attention to detail
- Must have proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work within a highly collaborative company.
iMate | Lab7 Digital Agency
Health Circles Ventures, Inc.
Centaurion Outsourcing & Business Solutions Inc,
Glorious Environmental Solutions Technologies Inc.
PL INSURANCE SERVICES
Caffrey Trading Corp
MetroManila, Manila, TaguigAgreement
Spectrum Solutions BPO Inc.
MetroManila, Manila, MakatiAgreement
Country Builders Bank
San Diego Mactan Inc.