This job has expired, you can refer to some similar jobs here:
(1) slot for ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II (ACCOUNTING CLERK III)
Salary Grade : SG 8
Status of Employment : PERMANENT
Location/Office : Accounting Section, Field Office VII
Division/Unit : Financial Management Division
Minimum Qualification Standards:
Education : Completion of two years studies in college
Training : At Least 4 Hours of Relevant Training
Experience : At Least 1 Year of Relevant Experience
Eligibility : Career Service Professional/ 2nd Level Eligibility
Education : Bachelor's degree in any accounting related courses
Training :At least 4 hours relevant training
Experience : at least 1 year experience
Eligibility :Career Service Sub- Professional/ 1st level eligibility
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepare Monthly Journal Entry Vouchers of all liquidations submitted.
2. Encode all Journal Entry Vouchers (JEV) for the month to the Consolidated Journal (CJ).
3. Segregate and files Journal Entry Vouchers (JEV) for the month. One copy for COA and one copy for Accounting.
4. Record all liquidations received from SDO's, LGU's, NGA's, NGO's, GOCC's and PO's.
5. Prepare all Journal Entries of all liquidation submitted.
6. Post all Journal Entries to the Detailed Statement of Unliquidated Cash Advances of all Accounts.
7. Prepare Monthly and Quarterly Trial Balance.
8. Prepare detailed Balance Sheet.
9. Prepare detailed statement of Income and Expenses.
10. Prepare detailed statement of Government Equity.
11. Prepare Quarterly collection bill of RRCY.
12. Prepare liquidation of cash advances of officers, employees and interagency transferred funds.
13. Compliance to reportorial requirements from Central Office.
14. Performs other related tasks as maybe assigned.
Applicants should be guided by the following Criteria for Evaluation:
o Initial Qualifying Test
o Special Exam (Technical)
IPCR or any related Performance Assessment Review
Initial Shortlisting: Obtain 75% of the maximum total score on ETE and only those who obtained an Average percentile on Initial Qualifying Test
Final Shortlisting: Top five highest rating but overall rating should not be less than 80%
Qualified applicants may email/attach the following documents to ***************@dswd.gov.ph with the Subject template (Position Title and program) on or before August 29, 2021:
Application Letter addressed to Director Rebecca P. Geamala of DSWD Field Office VII;
Comprehensive resume with Job Description and 2x2 I.D. picture;
Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet;
Copy of eligibility/updated professional license;
Transcript of Record / Diploma;
Copy of relevant trainings and seminars attended; and
Copy of performance rating in the present position for the last rating period or its equivalent for external applicants and must have a Very Satisfactory rating.
For inquiries, please call the Human Resource Planning and Performance Management Section or Ms. Patricia R. Megalbio at Tel. No. 412-9908 / 233-0261 local 17122.
NOTE: This office highly encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities (SOGI) for there shall be no discrimination in the selection of employees on account of gender, sexual orientation, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, or political affiliation. Also, this office preferred those non-smoker applicants.
Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete documents will not be entertained.
Place of Assignment:
Department of Social Welfare and Development, Philippines, Southeast Asia
Completion of two years studies in College
One (1) year of relevant experience
4 HOURS OF RELEVANT TRAINING
Career Service (Sub-professional)/First Level Eligibility
Department of Social Welfare and Development
MVP Asia Pacific, Inc.
FORMALUM Industries, Inc.
MetroManila, Manila, PasigAgreement
Sun Life Financial
MetroManila, Manila, MakatiAgreement