This job has expired, you can refer to some related jobs below
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Minimum education level: Bachelor ́s Degree
Years of experience: 3
Knowledge: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
Availability for travel: Yes
Availability for change of residence: Yes
Sun Asterisk Software Developoment Inc.
PrimusKnowledge Specialists, Incorporated
SALVACION GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT INC
MetroManila, Manila, ParañaqueNegotiable
MetroManila, Quezon, Quezon, ManilaAgreement
Hoegh LNG Services ROHQ
MetroManila, Manila, MakatiAgreement
PwC Acceleration Center Manila
MetroManila, Manila, PasigAgreement